function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
frenerve22frenerve22 

SFDC System Administrator (Junior)  PA (onsite)

Job Title:  SFDC System Administrator (Junior) 
Reports to: SFDC System Administrator
Basic Function
Very successful, high-growth healthcare services company seeks a results-oriented individual to assist in managing daily activities within the Salesforce.com database.
Job Responsibilities
This position is responsible for supporting the organization’s user community, maintaining rocesses, data validation/reconciliation/entry, and contributing to special projects.  This individual will work closely with the Exec Mgmt Team, Acct Mgmt Team, Sales Team, Contracts Dept, Marketing Dept and Finance Dept.  Responsibilities include:
·        Data Validation/Reconciliation: On a periodic basis, reconciling Salesforce (i) to corporate enterprise system (EHRiC); (ii) to corp customer contract log; and (iii) to national database like AHD.  Additionally, validatye data for completeness and managing the  Account hierarchy.
·        Data Mgmt:  Mgmt of users, roles, team changes, workflow, ownership, data uploads/manipualtion, change control , and data back-ups.  Additionally, responsible for creation of reports.
·         System Administration:  Creation of page layouts, custom fields, work flows & objects
·         Data entry: entering/updating new customers, accounts, contracts, sales process and key contacts.
·         Participates in special projects.
Hours
Full-time, Monday-Friday 8:00 to 5:00pm.  Some weekends and/or evenings required
Skills & Experience
·         SFDC Certification preferred
·         2 – 3 years experience in Salesforce consulting, particularly in configuration and end user support
·         A background in Apex is desirable
·         Understands HIPAA confidentiality reqs
Education
Bachelor’s degree required
Please send Resumes to moslon@ehrdocs.com
rutnn33rutnn33

I'm interested in the position, but the moslon@ehrdocs.com  returns my email.

Thanks

frenerve22frenerve22

Sorry, the email had a typo.  molson@ehrdocs.com

Thanks