function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
brarobbrarob 

Report Filter: Leads Created in Past 48 Hours?

I can't seem to create a report that will allow us to show leads created in the past 48 or 72 hours. Anyone have ideas on how to add this to the filter?

- B

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Steve :-/Steve :-/

You would need to create a custom Formula(Number) field that evaluates the Created Date/Time and compares it to NOW() and returns a Number.  Then use the value in this Custom Field as the criteria for your Report.  

Otherwise, with a Standard Report you can only evaluate the Created Date in whole days (Last 2 Days, Last 3 Days, etc...). 

All Answers

Steve :-/Steve :-/

You would need to create a custom Formula(Number) field that evaluates the Created Date/Time and compares it to NOW() and returns a Number.  Then use the value in this Custom Field as the criteria for your Report.  

Otherwise, with a Standard Report you can only evaluate the Created Date in whole days (Last 2 Days, Last 3 Days, etc...). 

This was selected as the best answer
Christopher_Alun_LewisChristopher_Alun_Lewis

Yeah, Stevemo is right.

I did exactly that recently when creating a report for looking at Accounts created in the past 24 hours.

Check out my blog post - How to create a "Past 24 hours" flexible report - for a full step by step explanation of the process.