function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Atif MohammedAtif Mohammed 

I have developed an app in the Partnered Developer Edition,and created an trialforce from it.

When i developed the app and gone for the security review process and listed out in th appexchange,and i have 5 clients in my hand .Now i requested for the trial org.soo do i need to create 5 trial org from the Setup>trialforce>Source Organisation.

All the five clients gave there requirements to me.

I have some Questions regarding it:

1.As some clients required some part functionality from that package.Than how do i go for it?

2.I want to inactive some workflows,triggers...etc.,than how can i do it when i have installed the package?

3.If some objects have picklist values,according to the client requirement i need to change the picklist values as per there requirements than how can i go for it?

Lastly what ever is the client requirement i want to change in the trial org and dont want any type of changes my main Development Org.

Please help me out in this scenrios...

Thanks,

Atif

Sridhar BonagiriSridhar Bonagiri

Hi,

Each of the 5 clients required different customizations or same cutsomizations to all of 5 clients.

Regards,

Sridhar Bonagiri

How do i replace the static resources and how to change the classes n all

Hi,

What is the need for replacing the classes and static resources?

Regards,

Sridhar Bonagiri

I have created an visual force page for billing,where i have decleared an static resources as our company logo in it.When i deploy to client,client wants his logo to be appeared on the top of the billing .

I have one more doubt that if i write some classes in the trial org after installaling the package,when i create an template and give access to the client.Does he able to see the code want ever i wrote in the trial org.

Thanks,

Atif

Hi,

For changing company logo you can make use of the custom settings, store the logo location in the custom settings and access the value and url for the logo from custom settings through the code and display it.

If you write any classes or triggers out side the managed package in the trial org , the code of these classes and triggers will be visible to the client.

Regards,

Sridhar Bonagiri

Once an trial template is done and I am moving forward for the submitting the trial org to the security review process.Once i passed of the security review process.I have a client ready for utlising the app.Soo do i need to provide the trial org crendentials were i have created the template.

Please do rectify me if i am wrong.