function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
benvkbenvk 

"No partnership selected" after clicking 'change partnership'

I'm trying to setup my first AppExchange listing. I've signup as a salesforce ISV partner, and am now setting up the APO. In order to start the security review it says "you must be a salesforce.com partner and connect your partnership information to your provider profile". I do that by clicking the link and selecting 'change partnership'

I then enter my partner login (which ends in @partnerforce.com) and then the popup window closes with no error message. But the text 'No partnership selected' is still displayed.

Any ideas what might be going on?

Thanks

GulatiGulati

I am facing the same issue, Please let me know the solution if you find any. Thanks in advance.

DarrellDDarrellD

There's a difference in signing up to access the partner portal, which you have done, and being a full partner with SalesForce.  You have to contact them to be  a full fledged "ISV Partner" as this will eventually include setting up an agreement with them, etc.  You can develop and package the app without doing this, but when you get to the listing part and AppExchange, you need to contact them to begin the paperwork stuff.

It's possible you can submit for security review without going through the agreement stuff, I'm not sure, but you're best to contact them anyway as they need to "approve" what you are doing anyway so better to do that now vs. pay the money for Security Review, if you can, only to change your app later.