function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RupaliJRupaliJ 

Lost Dashboards after undelelting

Hello,

We had dashboards included in a dashboard folder included in our managed package. Later due to some reasons we had to delete them.

We later found those dashboards in recycle bin and undeleted them. But after undeleting we are not able to see those dashboards.

Can you please let us know where can we find the dashboards after undeleting them?

When we try to deploy the dashboards and dashboards folder from force.com ide, we get the error that says

"This folder unique name already exists for this folder type or has been previously used. Please choose a different name."

Whereas such a folder does not exist in the org.

Please let me know what can I do to get back the dashboards in our org.

DarrellDDarrellD

I'm a little confused. If you are trying to deploy them from the IDE and it's giving you that error then it sounds like they are in the Recycle Bin. You need to empty the organizations Recycle Bin first, then you can include them again.

BUT, you posted this in the packaging thread. Is this part of a package? So are you trying to deploy the entire package...or just the dashboards? If its part of a package you should be upgrading the package vs doing individual components.