function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ken_s2Ken_s2 

Rolled Pipeline

Hi,

Am trying to create a custom formula to determine what % of our pipeline was rolled from one month to the next (ie opportunities due to close this month that were pushed into this month from last month).

Ideally it would be a percentage showing something like

sum of amount where historical close date is less than current month / sum of amount where close date is this month

Would there be anyway to do this without going out to excel?

flescorflescor

You could build on the Opportunity Trend Report, one of the standard reports.  Unfortunately, when Customizable Forecasting came in in August, 2005, SFDC failed to include a version of this report that incorporated the new forecasting.  I find as a result that I have less ability to track forecasting accuracy over time than I did before - quite ironic when you consider that the customizable forecasting lays down a record of each individual's forecast, and thus should actually give more ability to gauge forecasting accuracy.

Scott Fletcher

DB12345DB12345
AppExchange Partner Cloud9 Analytics has an application tab for Salesforce CRM that tracks changes in your pipeline. One of the things it tracks is "deferred deals". The app is called Pipeline Accelerator. www.cloud9analytics.com.