function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
OGoldenOGolden 

Close Won Percentage per Stage

How would I go about capturing accuracy percentage for each stage? For example, we close xx % of stage 3, xx% of stage 4, etc.

I need a report that would show me which stage an opportunity was in right before it was won. Then I need to show the "close won" accurany for each stage.

Please help!
michele pmichele p
I need this as well -does anyone have any ideas?
cpierrecpierre

It isn't entirely possible in SF

To determine the Stage prior to Clsoed Won - Run an Opportunity History Report. 

Report type = Opportunities -  Then Select Opp History

Under step 4/Opportunity History section - select  "From Stage" & "To Stage" 

This will show you All stages the Opp went through before won - might be a bit too much information -but you will at least capture the last known stage prior to Won

As for calculating what % of each stage resulted in a Win. I would first export this data to excel & clean it up.

Once clean I'd perform my calculations in excel .... it's friendlier.

If anyone knows of an easier way - I'd love to hear it.

Thansk !

forceAMPforceAMP

Using QueryAmp, I've built a sample worksheet that does this for you.  It analyzes the previous stage source for all stages of the opportunity (not just the Closed Won stage).  This worksheet is included for free with QueryAmp and you could customize it further if needed. For a better screenshot, visit http://www.forceamp.com/forum/index.php?topic=9.0

For more info on QueryAmp, visit http://www.queryamp.com

Bill

forceAmp.com

MCCMCC
Hi,
This report is exactly what I need...so I'm bumping this old thread up to see if there are any new ideas or if any of the updates have made this possible.  Anyone have any ideas?  Or is excel still the best option.....

Thanks,
M.
JakesterJakester
I'd just like to say that Bill and his products are top notch. If you buy one of his products, you can expect the best. If you want to hear any more about my experience with forceamp, I'd be happy to discuss it further.