function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shankhan22@gmail.comshankhan22@gmail.com 

How to consider company Holidays in a formula ?

My organization needs to increase the day of  SLA  breach if there is a holiday set on the company calendar on that day.

For e.g.... If the desired completion date of a task comes on a weekend (say Saturday) , then it should be extended by two days, i.e.... The desired completion date should be that of Monday .

So how do I get hold of the calendar days or company's working days so that I can compare that in a workflow .

Is it possible through point n click (by creating a workflow )or do we need to code ?

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

The formula feature can access fields of the current object and the objects linked to the current object via master-detail or lookup relationships. Also one can access the global variables like $user etc. The org does have a holiday object but one can neither access it via formula or create lookup to that object (system object). Hence the best way to achieve this will be via a trigger and may be a custom object for holidays.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.