function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
OrlyOrly 

PROBLEM: Opportunity Field History Report

Hi,

My team and I are trying to create an Opportunity Field History Report, however it always turns up 0 records. We have several opportunities so I am not sure why this keeps happening. Are we not capturing the necessary fields?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Orly

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
flewellsflewells

Two things I would check...

1) Make sure Opportunity Field History is enabled and you have selected which fields you want to track.  There's a good help topic called "Tracking Field History for Standard Objects" that provides more info

2) Check the criteria for your report -- is it showing "My Opportunities"?  Do you need to change it to "All Opportunities"?  Is it only show "Open" opportunities?  Do you need it to show "Any", "Closed", etc?

Kristin

All Answers

flewellsflewells

Two things I would check...

1) Make sure Opportunity Field History is enabled and you have selected which fields you want to track.  There's a good help topic called "Tracking Field History for Standard Objects" that provides more info

2) Check the criteria for your report -- is it showing "My Opportunities"?  Do you need to change it to "All Opportunities"?  Is it only show "Open" opportunities?  Do you need it to show "Any", "Closed", etc?

Kristin

This was selected as the best answer
OrlyOrly

Thank You