function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TheatreGirlTheatreGirl 

Reasonably-priced Administrator or Consultant available part time/remotely

I am a SalesForce certified Advanced Admistrator who is available for part-time/contract/remote work. I can help you with general admistration of your SalesForce org or assist with designing and implementing specific projects. I have three years of administration, consulting and development experience (no APEX or VisualForce programming). I have experience with non-profits and charge less per hour than other consultants or adminstrators.

I can be reached at TheatreGirlSF@gmail.com to request a copy of my resume or to ask more questions about my experience.

CP@MK HQCP@MK HQ

Position: Marathon Kids Information Officer

Direct Reports to: National Operations Manager, Emily Steinberg

Start Date: July, 2013- ½ - ¾ time (with a possibility to expand to full-time)

The Marathon Kids Information Officer is responsible for the exceptional maintenance and in some cases development of all technological systems and processes of Marathon Kids programs and headquarters in Austin, TX.

Minimum Requirements:

• CRM / Database Experience:
    • 1-3 years of Salesforce Administrator Experience with proficiency in:
    • Importing data across multiple objects.
    • Establishing data integrity requirements and processes, including frequent deduplication of Accounts and Contacts and general database cleaning.
    • Creating email campaigns and sending mass communications with tools such as Soapbox Mailer, Vertical Response, or Constant Contact.
    • Automating processes via workflow rules and formulas.
    • Requirements gathering and building SFDC architecture to meet organization needs.
    • Highly skilled in creating SFDC reports, dashboards and analytics
    • CMS and Website Management Experience:
      • 1-2 years of experience managing website content and structure using CMS(s) such as Joomla or Wordpress.
      • 2-3 years of experience creating electronic communications using WYSIWYG(s), basic HTML, and CSS.
      • Experience embedding and mapping various forms between CMS(s) and CRM(s).
      • IT Infrastructure: 
        • Experience working in a predominantly Mac environment and comfortable providing basic break/fix solutions.
        • A working knowledge of network configuration, internet connectivity, and knowledge of best practices in data storage and backup.
        • Familiar with network and computer security tools/software; comfortable managing updates and upgrades as needed.
        • Evaluate the software, system, and workflows in order to make recommendations on how to enhance the overall performance and functionality of the technological systems.

Preferred Skills & Experience:

• Experience administering or using the SFDC Nonprofit Starter Pack (NPSP).
  • Experience using CMS and CRM tools within a nonprofit or as a nonprofit consultant.
  • Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred, with some Salesforce Developer experience.
  • Familiar with Demand Tools or other data management programs/software.
  • Ability to communicate system capabilities to other staff members and provide staff training, as needed.

Behavioral Values & Characteristics Sought:

• Love of precision and attention to detail
  • Uniquely gifted self-starter
  • Intuitive understanding of interdependencies
  • Team player not a lone wolf
  • Succinct communicator
  • Investigative by nature
  • Strong sense of personal responsibility
  • Reliable and good-natured
  • Enjoys supporting others
  • Mission-driven and socially conscious
  • Enjoys children and dogs

To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume and letter of recommendation from a previous employer or client to jobs@MarathonKids.org

PLEASE NOTE: proficiency examination will be part of the interview process.

EdestinationsEdestinations

What is your hourly rate? I have very basic needs, but ideally need someone who can manage some inside sales as well as salesforce admin.  

We are in the travel services industry.

Thank you.

TheatreGirlTheatreGirl
Good evening. I charge $35 an hour for administration work. Ideally I am
looking only for an administration role. I hope this information is
helpful. Have a good evening, Kim

--
*Kimberly A Contreraz, PMP*
*SalesForce Certified Advanced Administrator*