function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ClarusHealthClarusHealth 

Looking for SF Programmer for Custom Project

Please contact me if you have experience with setting up customized dashboards and reports.

TheatreGirlTheatreGirl

Good evening. What kinds of reports/dashboards do you need? I am very good at setting up reports and dashboards in SalesForce. Would be happy to discuss this opportunity with you.

Kim Contreraz

TheatreGirlSF@gmail.com

PrasadVRPrasadVR

Yes, I have a good experience If the position available please get in touch with me prasad.sfdc88@gmail.com

ClarusHealthClarusHealth

are you local, located in Texas?

NAWTechnologiesNAWTechnologies

Hello ClaurasHeath,

Its great to hear about your work requirement in Reports & Dashboards. I would like to extend my freelance candidature for your work. I am Dev501 certified Force.com advanced developer with effective experience in all assemblies of SF. 

Happy to discuss more, feel free to contact me at nawtechnologies@gmail.com

-NAWTechnologies

PrasadVRPrasadVR

Hi ClarusHealth ,

No , I am from Hyderabad (INDIA) 

Cloudman.ax1824Cloudman.ax1824

Hi:

We are  a team of Salesforce certified developers with expertise in developing dashboards and reports. We developed dashboards for Supply Chain, Project management and manufacturing industries. Please contact Raj@entransform.com with details of your requirement.

Regards

Raj

sbnovasbnova
I am available to help! I have a lot of experience with reports and dashboards. I used to be a CIO so I understand "the business" side as well. Please contact me at scottblau@statusgonow.com.

Thanks!
thorntonthornton

As my profile here will show, My name is Brian, I am an US developer based, native speaker and SalesForce developer since 2005. 

I am affordable and can come onsite as needed.

I am a one or two man shop. Thanks for the consideration.

260 267-6520

Sfdc Certified.ax1010Sfdc Certified.ax1010

Hi ,

I am a Salesforce Certified Developer located in San Antonio.

I have hands one experience in reports and dashboards.

I have 4 years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done
different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party
tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and
done integration with mysql through java, done API integration with paypal,

Constant contact,eventbrite,.net integration with salesforce.

Thanks

Praneeth

jonathankeeljonathankeel

I'm located in San Antonio which is in Texas but a little bit of a distance from the Dallas area where I believe you are headquartered.  I have 15 years experience in developing web applications with 2 years in Salesforce (I'm also a certified Salesforce.com developer).  I run 6 Street Technologies and act essentially as the lead architect/developer with 2 other Salesforce Admins that help me out.

If you are still looking for help feel free to reach out to me (see my linked in profile below):

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathankeel