function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jbardetjbardet 

Apex and VF gurus -- get paid to help me finalize code etc.

Essentially, I'm looking to pay for faster answers to questions I post on the developer boards (VF & Apex devleopment). Usually I just need help piecing together the final pieces of the code. If interested and if a good fit, I will have much larger projects for you on the horizon, but for now, just little things.

For example,

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/Custom-Button-on-oppty-standard-layout-works-but-not-in-VF-page/m-p/671226

I apologize ot the mods and this community if this sort of post goes against the spirit of the collaboration here on the message boards. I'm grateful for everyone's contributions and don't mean to harm the community by offering to pay.

Thanks,

Jeremy

sbnovasbnova
We can help!! Status GO! offers the following services:
- Ask the Expert
- Quick Start
- Customizations On-Demand
- Salesforce Concierge
- Project Implementation

Please contact me at scottblau@statusgonow.com to set up a time to discuss this opportunity.

Looking forward to talking with you soon.

Thanks,

Scott
Salesforce SuperheroesSalesforce Superheroes

Jeremy,

We can help get your questions answered quickly and effectively.  At Salesforce Superheroes we have a team of Salesforce experts on hand that have a great deal of expereience with helping customers complete code and projects.  Give us a call at 888.407.9578.  Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks,

Drew Cosentino