function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mikey999Mikey999 

Recommendations for SF consultants.

Hello All,

I would greatly appreciate any reccomenations for SFDC development consultants to help us with some ad-hoc issues and projects.  I have been using one in CA, but we are located near Boston, MA, I work early he works late the time difference is an issue!  I really would rather hear from customers who could suggest a good consultant, I can easily google and find folks, but would love to hear about someone you worked with and enjoyed the experience.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Salesforce SuperheroesSalesforce Superheroes

Mikey,

I understand that you are looking for personal recommendations, but I would be happy to speak with you regarding my company, Salesforce Superheroes.  We have consulted with many clients (both large and small) with great success.  In addition, we most certainly could handle your time schedule.  I would love to discuss your needs further.  Please email me or give me a call at the information below.

Kind Regards,

Drew M. Cosentino
Project Analyst

------------------------------------------------------
Salesforce Superhereoes
a Division of The Nerd Whisperers LLC
Email: drew.cosentino@TNWmail.com
888.407.5758 X101
------------------------------------------------------

Go! GetterGo! Getter

I used to be the CIO of a company out of Philaphia and couldn't find really great consultants, so I started my own coompany called Status GO!  I am on the East Coast and would welcome an opportunity to speak with you about your Salesforce implementation and your open issues.  Please contact me at scottblau@statusgonow.com.

Look forward to speaking with you,

Scott

Advanz Knowledge SystemsAdvanz Knowledge Systems

Hi Mike,

Great Day

Hope you are doing well and fine.

I have gone through your requirement I hope the following recomendations will help you.

URL :

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/reviews?u=005300000068h98AAA&type=developer#

Please feel free to ask for a POC project to know more about our expertise.

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep

Skype - dskvap