function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
steve_andersensteve_andersen 

New Force.com Toolkit: error conneting to sandbox

When I create a new force.com project for my sandbox instance I get this error:

RuntimeException: Failed deployment: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY msg:INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: invalid cross reference id
Failed deployment: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY msg:INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: invalid cross reference id

I entered my uid, pwd, security token, and pointed it to the test end point (11.0).

Thanks,
Steve
glen martinglen martin
I'm pretty sure the endpoint should be 11.1
steve_andersensteve_andersen
The toolkit prompted me with 11.0 as the default for test.salesforce.com. I also tried with 11.1 and got the same error.
Vijay RautVijay Raut
Hi Steve,

I am also getting same problem for one of my org. But it working properly for the other org.
If you able to resolve this, then please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.
V.R.
knicholsknichols
Make sure your endpoint is pointed at the sandbox.
https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/11.1
Vijay RautVijay Raut
Hi,

Yeah, i have tried both with 11.0 and 11.1. But still no resolution of the problem. Interesting thing is i am able to connect one of the sandbox, but unable to connect other sandbox.

Thanks
V.R.
jasonsfdcjasonsfdc

I am having the same issue.  I am able to connect to my production instance, the "full-copy" sandbox, but none of my other sandbox instances.  If anyone figures this out, if you could please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jason

BGrimesBGrimes
My problem is that I'm not getting all of my s-controls and objects from our sandbox.  When I now look at the Src>uplackaged>s-controls only about half of them are listed which is pretty much a problem on my end right now.

Any ideas?
Bryan