function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jeff D.ax366Jeff D.ax366 

BrainEngine IDE Released!

BrainEngine has just released the first version our Developer Workbench product. Features Include:
  • Ability to work simultaneously with several queries in separate windows
  • Editing capabilities: snippets, intellisense, syntax highlight, code folding
  • Export data to 8 popular formats: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, RTF, HTML, PDF, XML, and CSV
  • Import data from MS Excel
  • Generate reports on object definition, object schema and relationships
  • Generate object ER Diagrams
  • View Page Layout Definitions
  • Outbound Messaging Support
  • Enhanced HTML Page Editor
The Workbench comes in two different versions. The Community Edition (freeware) and the Professional Edition (Community Edition + Priority Support). Click here for more details
paul-lmipaul-lmi
you should fix your site to properly reflect downloads.  the download link for your "community" edition is the same link to download the professional edition.  it's misleading, and some people, like myself, absolutely refuse to register for something unless there's added value besides providing a company with potential sales leads...
blntblnt
I second that.

Also, what are the differences with the Force.com Eclipse Plugin?

Bao-Long

Message Edited by blnt on 09-12-2008 07:22 AM
Jeff D.ax366Jeff D.ax366
There are a couple of differences between the two such as Metadata support with the eclipse plug-in while the Workbench allows you execute queries in a more efficient way and export your data in multiple formats.

We will be publishing a comparsion tech-note shortly.
Paul - SalesbriPaul - Salesbri
Hi,

I like the idea of this software, yet I can't actually work out how to edit APEX scripts or sControls.  I can create a new one, I can view existing ones, yet when it comes to trying to type in the editor nothing.  Please can you get in touch, I have submitted a support case, but haven't heard back.  Have a weekend of coding ahead so could really go with the help of this software.

Cheers

Paul
Jeff D.ax366Jeff D.ax366
Sorry to hear about your problems. I will have someone get in contact with you. My apologies for the delay, we operate out of Houston have been very  busy trying to evacuate.

Paul - SalesbriPaul - Salesbri
Hi Jeff,

Thanks, didn't realise you were in the US, let alone Huston.  Didn't know about the evacuation, hope you guys get out in time.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Paul