function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LeebiesLeebies 

Disable Stage Alert Emails

Hi Folks,

I am struggling to disable the "On Stage Change" email that goes out to people!  I can't find it in Workflow Rules or any email settings and yet people are getting emails everytime an oportunity has a change in its Stage!  I am getting a lot of complaints and yet can not get them to stop! :(  Pls Help!
LeebiesLeebies
Someone please suprise me and respond :(  So far I have hardly ever had any responses on this forum! :(
BRupholdtBRupholdt

I'd be glad to respond!  Don't know that I can be much help though...

I've only ever seen triggered emails like that happen as a result of workflow rules.  I'm gonna guess no one else responded for the same reason.  Perhaps there's some other workflow rule triggering the email and it just happens to be that the email says it's the Stage change that fired it off?

Maybe some other process is changing the Stage and setting a Notify Owner bit?

Perhaps you've offended the Leprechauns and this is their way of getting even with you?  Although that's not so likely.  Only really young Leprechauns would be so nice...

LeebiesLeebies
 Well I will just have to make a pilgrimage to Ireland to please them again!
MSheridanMSheridan
Is this on an opportunity layout or lead? Check your page layout. I know on the case layout there is a box that says "Show Case E-mail Notification Checkbox". Sometimes theses are auto checked so users we constantly get e-mails.