function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dturkeldturkel 

Testing with JMeter: Testing Apex Code via HTTP Requests

Has anyone successfully used JMeter (possibly in conjunction with Badboy) to configure a test to call an Apex based class?

I've can't seem to put together a proper request (with all of the required header/cookie values).  I can successfully login and navigate (simulate clicking a Tab, that contains the target SControl), but that won't execute due to the nature of the testing tool.  I've tried to create another HTTP request that will make the call.

Does anyone have a sample JMeter test file that can do this?  It appears the correct URL to call is /services/proxy?no-cache=[randomnumericvalue], along with the header value of salesforceproxy-endpoint=[targeturlofservice].

I could be completely wrong too, so please correct me.  I get nothing but 500 errors.

Thanks,

David
SuperfellSuperfell
why don't you use the runTests or executeAnonymouse methods in the apex api ? (which is just xml over http).
dturkeldturkel
Ultimately I'm trying to create some rudimentary load and automated functional tests that can be executed via JMeter.  Using something like LoadRunner would be ideal (as it can handle this type of request), but it's prohibitively expensive.
saikrishna aithasaikrishna aitha
HI could you please say how to make  testing  using j meter