function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Run Consultants JobsRun Consultants Jobs 

Seek Sr Apex Developer - 2 month project

Our client is looking for a Senior Salesforce.com Apex Developer for a two-month project located in Atlanta.

Requirements: 
- Salesforce.com certification (DEV) 
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com Apex development experience 
- Experience with APEX, Integrations, Web Services, XML 
- Excellent communication skills

To learn more about this role, please contact TJ McGoldrick at tj.mcgoldrick@rune2e.com or 678-593-3340.

RunE2E is a leading provider of integrated IT consulting, workforce and technology solutions. We offer BI, CRM, HCM and Cloud consulting and contingent workforce services to give IT departments greater expertise and more resources. Our technology solutions from leading business software and cloud infrastructure partners help companies of all sizes harness data, increase revenue and enhance efficiency.

Apurva DuttaApurva Dutta

Hi, 

I have around 4 years of SFDC implementation exp. I am 201, 301, 401 certification under my belt.

RunE2E Jobs wrote:

Our client is looking for a Senior Salesforce.com Apex Developer for a two-month project located in Atlanta.

Requirements: 

To learn more about this role, please contact TJ McGoldrick at tj.mcgoldrick@rune2e.com or 678-593-3340.

RunE2E is a leading provider of integrated IT consulting, workforce and technology solutions. We offer BI, CRM, HCM and Cloud consulting and contingent workforce services to give IT departments greater expertise and more resources. Our technology solutions from leading business software and cloud infrastructure partners help companies of all sizes harness data, increase revenue and enhance efficiency.

Please let me know if this project can be done remotely. Can connect at any time. Nominal charges. 

Regards,

Apurva

RunE2E Jobs wrote:

Requirements: