function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KenPinaKenPina 

Salesforce Certified Developers Needed

Green Dot is looking for Salesforce Certified Developers in the Pasadena area to work on a large fast paced project ASAP.

Note, I am not a recruiter I am a hiring Director. If you think you are a fit, I would love to see your resume.

B Cloud ConsultancyB Cloud Consultancy

are you also looking for remote work in saleforce or only onsite?

KenPinaKenPina
We need onsite folks on this one.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email is confidential and is being transmitted to, and is intended solely for the use of, the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this email from your system.
testrest97testrest97

Is sponsorship available for hte role. I am on a h1b visa based in the bay area, can relocate to Pasadena.

KenPinaKenPina
Sorry no. Not at this time.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email is confidential and is being transmitted to, and is intended solely for the use of, the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this email from your system.
RADoyonRADoyon
Not having used this board before, how can I send my resume?