function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kee_ganKee_gan 

Moving work done from one account to another

I have a production account and wanted to do what I have done (a number of customs fields to the CASE tab) to my developer account. I tried the packaging (unmanaged) it and uploading it to the apexechange. But I can't see it in the exchange.
Firstly, what should I have done and is packaging it and uploading the best method? This is just a private exchange of work done.
Secondly, if this is the best way to do this, why am I not able to see it to download?  
GregCGregC

In your case it appears you just needed to complete one more step.  The sequence you need to follow is to package the components, upload the package to the AppExchange, and then register the package.  Registering it will allow you to share it privately with a url, if you want it to appear publicly you then have to perform another step, you would then need to publish it. 

To do this follow the instructions in the following document in the section entitled “Packaging and Registering Apps”.

https://na1.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/salesforce_appexchange_publish_guide.pdf

Note: If you are not on NA1 replace NA1 with the system you are on (AP,EMEA,NA1,NA2,NA3,NA4,SSL).