function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
zcrash783zcrash783 

How can I get the "Demo URL" to show in the listing?

When editing an app listing, I see a "Demo URL" field (just above the Test Drive User Name and Password fields), but the value provided doesn't seem to show up in the actual listing.  Anyone have an idea what this field is intended for (it is not mentioned in the publisher's guide, as far as I can tell), or how to make it show up in the listing?

Thanks,

-- Crash
jenglerjengler

Hey Crash,

You can work with your Partner Success Manager to get that enabled. The Demo button isn't something we've exposed to publishers just yet. There are guidelines around the demo itself on the Publish Apps tab of the AppExchange. We prefer that it truly be a technical demonstration where you show a sample use case and perhaps a simple admin task. If it's going to replace the test drive we'd like it to represent "real life" as closely as possible.

zcrash783zcrash783
Thanks for quick reply, I will follow up with our success manager.  I understand about the requirements, here is the one reference to the Demo that I found under the Publish Apps tab: https://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/requirementsChecklist.jsp.