function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NYCMeghanNYCMeghan 

S-Control to pull in Billing State on Tasks

Our Sales Team has asked to have the account billing state listed on all tasks.  I've built the appropriate S-Control to do this, but instead of showing the data on one line it comes across as a large chunk of space.

Any thoughts on how to reduce the size to one line?
rockchick322004rockchick322004
In the page layout edtior, double-click on the scontrol in the page layout -- it opens a properties dialog and you can resize the space the sControl takes up via that dialog.  Also, you can use the sControl Label and that makes it line up with the other field labels nicely.
AdeleAdele
I have sent this question in another category and somebody suggested that I ask my question in this thread. Maybe it will work!

Here is my question:

I have created a new field in my contact, called industry. I'd like to link this field, Industry, with the actual Industry field that I have in my account.
My goal is when I view My contact List, I can see quickly the name, company and Industry of the company.

Is there an automatic way I can create this link. I have about 800 contacts and I don't really want to enter manually the kind of industry, each contact belongs too while I have this information in the account of the contact?

Thank you for your help