function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SadminSadmin 

Testing Blackberry configuration created in Sandbox by using a Blackberry simulator

Hi

I downloaded Blackberry 8703 Simulator. I am able to login to the Production from the simulator.

Now I am trying to test the mobile configuration created in sandbox. Is it possible to test this?

If so the where I need to change the settings in the blackberry simulator to access sandbox.

yespeeyespee
I heard this can be done. But am  not sure about settings.

Sales4sSales4s
Check this out... http://blogs.salesforce.com/mobile/mobile_crm/index.html

It worked for me for windows mobile simulator.
SadminSadmin
Hi

I am able to do that.In the System info->Support Command->Enter LZSAND and Save.
Now we will be able to connect to sandbox.

VickiVicki

I haven't been able to login to Production, much less Sandbox, any help you can provide would be appreciated.  I have installed the simulator and the bberry simulator, but when I try to login to Production, I get errors.  Did you find a good document that shows step by step how to do this?  Obviously I am missing something.  Hope to not waste your time but would like to use this for a WebEx training session.

Thanks,

Vicki

meeeeeeeeeeeeemeeeeeeeeeeeee

Actually it's very hard to predict what is wrong. Can you please tell me the Full error msg? Hope It will help me to solve this.

Another question Are you anle to connect to google from your simulator? If not then the installation is not properly done. Please chk that.

srs_adminsrs_admin

I have the BB simulator installed. Same problem - need to connect through Sandbox environment. How do you get to system info so you can enter this stuff?