function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JulieGJulieG 

Adoption Reports/Dashboards - problems with Login Leader Board

I'm having a problem with my login leaderboard report, I have some users who show up on the report as logging in 7 days a week, every 20 minutes. 

I know a lot of folks downloaded this app from the app exchange....anyone else have this problem and if so, what can I do to this report so it's capturing the correct information??? 

Thanks,

Julie

Elizabeth CoolElizabeth Cool
I am having the same issues.  I have a sales rep who has over a thousand login entries in just 30 days.  When I look at his activity, it just doesn't match up.  Any suggestions?
rpr2rpr2

This is caused by users who have an add-on application that is set to automatically login to Salesforce.  In our case, it was Outlook Connect.  I went into the report criteria and added the filters Client Type = Browser and Login Status = Success to eliminate connections outside of the browser, and logins that were simply failed passwords.

This gave me a much more accurate count of the number of real logins.

I also did another report / dashboard component that shows the number of days they logged in, counting each day only once.

JulieGJulieG

I finally got around to fixing this based on info from rpr2 - that did the trick.  Thanks so much!!!

EC242EC242

I'm having this same problem but I'm not as concerned about the number of logins coming up per user...my concern is finding out what, where or how this synchronization is scheduled...does anybody know?

We are using the add-on for Connect for Outlook as well as various dashboards etc.  The Connect for Outlook client looks like we can only schedule a sync every 1 hour at the least...what is triggering this 20 minute sync?

Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Thanks!!!

rpr2rpr2

EC242 - It's Outlook Connect that is doing the login every 20 minutes.  I couldn't find this documented anywhere, but I just tested it by looking at my login history and I did have those records every 20 minutes, and have Outlook opened.  Then, I exited from Outlook, and no more entries got added to my login history.  I do not believe that this setting is configurable.

The sync setting is for setting synchronization of contacts, tasks, and events which is separate. 

Rhonda

Allen GardnerAllen Gardner
I'm having similar issues, except I get 140+ logins at exactly the same time.  I have 1 user who shows 7k logins in the last 7 days and most of the logins appear to be duplicates.  how do i create/modify the report to show only unique occurences or only show a login of the same date and time once?