function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mangiamangia 

Outbound Message losing Lead field assignments (Salesforce Bug?)

We have an AppExchange Package ready for publishing but the beta package that is downloaded is missing all Lead fields assigned to the 10 Lead Outbound Message objects.

We have defined 10 Outbound Message objects for Contacts and another 10 Outbound Message objects for Leads.

On my developer account, each Outbound Message is correctly defined and executes properly.   The 10 Contact Outbound Messages are assigned to Contact.Id, Contact.FirstName, Contact.LastName, Contact.Email, and the 10 Lead Outbound Messages are assigned to Lead.Id, Lead.FirstName, Lead.LastName, Lead.Email. 

Assigning any of the Contact or Lead Outbound Message to a Workflow Rule on my developer account properly invokes the Workflow Rule, and associated Outbound Message, which send a request to my web service Api intact with the proper Contact or Lead  fields (Id, FirstName, LastName, Email)

However, after uploading the beta package and another user account downloads and installs the beta package, the fields assignments DO NOT EXIST (Id, FirstName, LastName, Email) for each of the 10 Lead Outbound Message objects, and the fields assingments for the 10 Contact Outbound Message objects do exist and operate fine.

Does anyone know why Lead Outbound Messages loss their fields assignments?  Is this a problem in my uploaded package or is the a problem with installing the package?

Message Edited by mangia on 02-04-2008 09:43 AM
GregCGregC
This issue has been corrected and will be available in the Spring 08 release.