function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rawiswarrawiswar 

complexType attribute support

It seems apparent that wsdl2apex does not support attributes under a complexType on a WSDL file.
For example, it skipped 6 crucial definitions I had on the wsdl.
I tried including them manually but can't seem to figure out associated fieldOrder, fieldType etc.
Is there a way of having them included during conversion or in case I need to do it manually, what should I do?

The partial WSDL is as follows
Code:
<xsd:complexType>
<xsd:attribute name="productId" type="xsd:string" use="required"/>
<xsd:attribute name="lineNbr" type="xsd:int" use="required"/>
<xsd:attribute name="parentLineNbr" type="xsd:int" use="required"/>
<xsd:attribute name="qty" type="xsd:int" use="required"/>
<xsd:attribute name="approvalCode" use="optional">

Message Edited by rawiswar on 01-08-2009 12:42 PM
JeremyKraybillJeremyKraybill
We ran into a different limitation with the WSDL processor, so instead of using the generated class, we manually construct the SOAP request and use HttpRequest to send it. It is annoying for processing complex responses, but unfortunately there is very little extensibility / override capability of the WebServiceCallout class that is used in the WSDL-generated classes. I don't suspect you will find a solution that does not involve hand-constructing your request.

Jeremy Kraybill
Austin, TX
rawiswarrawiswar
are there any code samples you might have? i know how it is done in java but not sure with Apex ...
would be great if you can send anything to eswarjj AT gmail DOT com
JeremyKraybillJeremyKraybill
This thread has plenty of sample code; there is also sample code in the Apex reference for HttpRequest.

Jeremy Kraybill
Austin, TX

rawiswarrawiswar
I have one more question ---->

the examples show that I am getting the body as a String. could you tell me how I can display the page inside VF .. i mean which component and related attribute do i use so that the html is processed and the web page is displayed!??

UPDATE::
Got it! I just need to set the attribute 'escape' of 'outputText' to false.
Disclaimer:: I read somewhere that it may only support html (may not support javascript et al) ... still trying some other stuff, so don't know for sure

Message Edited by rawiswar on 01-09-2009 02:21 PM