function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
siva@shiva.comsiva@shiva.com 

can we send vf page to any users

i created vf page with registration object fields .and  when we are entering data in that object .automatically  email will send .

but vf does not  send .please help me.the vf page must  contains objects fields.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 

what i question is .i need to get same functionality of sales force .it means for ex we are register in salesforce then we get the mail conformation from salesforce and it asks entering the new password and conform password.that is the task .thank u for responing me .if u know this then help me once again

All Answers

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

If you want this through the VF page then you have to write the code for that inside the controller or you can write a workflow on that Registration object that whenever a record is created. Now on action define the send an email where you have the option to select the user whom you want to send that email.

what i question is .i need to get same functionality of sales force .it means for ex we are register in salesforce then we get the mail conformation from salesforce and it asks entering the new password and conform password.that is the task .thank u for responing me .if u know this then help me once again

This was selected as the best answer