function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sreenathsreenath 

multi-select picklist issue (select more than one value)

Hi Developers,

In multi-select picklist 25 values are there. In that 25 values, 10 values are different. In this 10 values when selecting only one value need to get an error to choose more than one value(when selected from this 10 values only need to get an error) remaining values need to allow as usual.

And in another case when selecting one value from 15 values & one value from this 10 values then need not throw an error.

This process need to be work, when one checkbox is checked.

Any help.....

steve456steve456

Looks easy but i need you  to give an example

sreenathsreenath
Hi Steve, Thanks for reply. One standard multi-select picklist contains 20 values. we can choose one or more items from the list. Here the point is 10 values are related to one scenario condition like when checkbox is checked, it won't allow single item from this 10 values. Need to allow more than one value. I used INCLUDES function on multiselect values with field name & value to get this. conditional process is not working to put IF function for validate more than one value from 10 values. Any Idea from your side please.....
sreenathsreenath

Hi Steve,

Thanks for reply.

One standard multi-select picklist contains 20 values. we can choose one or more items from the list. Here the point is 10 values are related to one scenario condition like when checkbox is checked, it won't allow single item from this 10 values. Need to allow more than one value. I used INCLUDES function on multiselect values with field name & value to get this. conditional process is not working to put IF function for validate more than one value from 10 values.

Any Idea from your side please.....