function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TheMythicalTheMythical 

Problems while using command line dataloader

I am starting to use command line dataloader to import data to the custom object on my org, currently I ran into a problem each time I run the dataloader there will be exception says:

Error while calling web service operation: upsert, error was: Field name provided, does not match an External ID for Portlet__c [InvalidFieldFault [ApiQueryFault [ApiFault exceptionCode=''INVALID_FIELD' exceptionMessage='Field name provided, does not match an External ID for Portalet__c']

Since I dont specify the external id for that object,  are there any stuffs I need to be aware about the csv file format? Thanks!

Sincerely

theMythical

tech_dudetech_dude

I'm also having the same problem. Did anyone reply back on this one? Let me know if you figired this issue out.

Ashik DeveloperAshik Developer

Facing same problem from command line data loader. What was the work around you guys applied? I am giving the error message below - 

ERROR com.salesforce.lexiloader.client.PartnerClient  - Error while calling web service operation: upsert, error was: Field name provided, ExtIdentifier__c does not match an External ID for <my-custom-object-name>