function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SRV-StephanieSRV-Stephanie 

formula field issue

I am  trying to create a new formula field and what I need the formula to do is

if checkbox field Bata Agreement is check and if CQI Exisits Rollup is greater than or equal to 1 read true if not read false, below is the formula that I am trying to use. I keep getting an syntax error that i am missing a ')'. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

IF(

AND(

(Beta_Agreement_c, "1"),

(CQI_Exisits_Rollup_c >= 1),

"TRUE", "FALSE"))

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
mast0rmast0r

Then just like so:

IF(Beta_Agreement_c = true && CQI_Exisits_Rollup_c >= 1, "true", "false")

All Answers

mast0rmast0r

I would try it some easier:

IF(Beta_Agreement_c = true && CQI_Exisits_Rollup_c >= 1, true, false)

Thanks for the help...when I tried your formula I received the below, any other ideas? I am stumped. Error: Formula result is data type (Boolean), incompatible with expected data type (Text). Stephanie Vaughan Contracts & Pricing Assistant HealthTech Holdings, Inc 3102 West End Avenue Suite 400 Nashville, Tennessee 37203 p. (615) 844-7443 f. (866) 808-9120 svaughan@HealthTechHoldings.com HealthTech Holdings, Inc. - Parent Company of HMS, Inc., MEDHOST, Inc., HMSDirect, Inc. and Sentry Healthcare Services LLC. CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The documents accompanying this transmission may contain confidential and/or legally privileged health or other information. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of these documents. ...
mast0rmast0r

Then just like so:

IF(Beta_Agreement_c = true && CQI_Exisits_Rollup_c >= 1, "true", "false")

This was selected as the best answer
That worked...thanks so much!!!!! Stephanie Vaughan Contracts & Pricing Assistant HealthTech Holdings, Inc 3102 West End Avenue Suite 400 Nashville, Tennessee 37203 p. (615) 844-7443 f. (866) 808-9120 svaughan@HealthTechHoldings.com HealthTech Holdings, Inc. - Parent Company of HMS, Inc., MEDHOST, Inc., HMSDirect, Inc. and Sentry Healthcare Services LLC. CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The documents accompanying this transmission may contain confidential and/or legally privileged health or other information. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of these documents. ...
mast0rmast0r

Yeeee :) 

Please mark that answer as solution for your problem