function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VonVon 

Image formula to get different images to display

I'm fairly new to SF and am having trouble putting in the correct formula to get each image I have uploaded to "Documents", to show in a different image in each Account record.

I don't know the correct syntax or verbage to use. This is what I entered, and obviously am getting the same image on all the Accounts.

Getting Started with Image Fields

IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01560000000MlnC", 

"photo",150, 150)

I'd appreciate some help.

Thanks

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
JakesterJakester
Have you checked out the free Attachment Viewer? Once installed and set up, you can upload an image to each Accounts Notes & Attachments area and it will show that image whenever anyone goes to the account automatically. It's really slick.

All Answers

JakesterJakester
Have you checked out the free Attachment Viewer? Once installed and set up, you can upload an image to each Accounts Notes & Attachments area and it will show that image whenever anyone goes to the account automatically. It's really slick.
This was selected as the best answer
VonVon
Thanks Jakester.  I downloaded the app. And you were right VERY SLICK!!!
Message Edited by Von on 08-13-2009 10:30 PM
VonVon

I have Attachment Viewer up and running. I am able to see the jpg images I have added, however, Other users do not see the images when they log into SF. They see the jpg files I've added to Notes & Attachments, but in the "Attachments" detal section they only see a SF placeholder image.

I'm not sure how to change whatever SF settings  that need to be adjusted.

JakesterJakester
It's probably a security setting on the Visualforce component - make sure all profiles have access to it.
VonVon
Thanks again Jakester!  That solved the isuue. :smileyvery-happy: