function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
cinziet23cinziet23 

why my formula doesn't work?

HI

This is really simple still it didn't xork.

the formula I use is:

AND (ispickval(Region_NR__c ,'Europe'),IsClosed=False,(Ischanged( Forecast__c )))

and there is an email alert that should be sent to me when someone chnages the forecast...but I've seen today changing the forecast but I did not receive any email.

can someone spot why?

Thanks

Cinzia

Rahul_sgRahul_sg

What is the evaluation criteria of your workflow? your WF should fire after record update then only it wil check for your formula.

Gabe.RothmanGabe.Rothman

Hi Cinzia, 

I don't mean to be snarky, but I think you're a little bit short on information.  There isn't anything inherently wrong with your formula assuming that all of the values and field names are correct in the context of your Org.  I know it seems obvious, but since this is a workflow, have you checked to make sure that you activated it?  I know that I have gotten frustrated in the past that my workflow wasn't working only to realize that I never activated it.  Something else I would check  is that your email deliverability settings are set to "All Email." To do that go to Email Administration > Deliverability > Access Level (picklist).  Also, are you certain that your email alert is set up correctly? 

T-HanT-Han

I'm guessing that Rahul's expression suits well, as Cinzia might consider to check the eval criteria to "Created or Edited" to fit the need.

cinziet23cinziet23

HI All and many thanks for the different inputs