function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NewbieeNewbiee 

Need formula for pulling CONTACT fields data and mapping it to custom fields in Opportunities

Need formula for pulling CONTACT fields data and mapping it to custom fields in Opportunities

Example: I need the CONTACT address, phone, city, state , fax to populate Matching Custom fields in the Opportunity when I use the a custom Opportunity lookup. So if I use the LOOKUP field and Select a Contact it also populated the address, phone....etc in opportunity.

Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC

Hello,

First establish lookup relationship between opportunity and contact by creating a lookup field on Opportunity then create formula field on opportunity with return type text. For example for conatct's email write the formula:

Contact__r.Email

Likewise you can create different formula fields to automatically populate the values from contacts to opportunity.

Steve :-/Steve :-/
You'll need to use the Advanced Formula Tab and Insert Field button to navigate through the Lookup> field into the Contact object to insert those fields into your Opportunity Formula Fields

User-added image
Cem Kolukisa 2Cem Kolukisa 2
@Steve_Molis I have a similar question, trying to pull some data in from Campaign to Contacts

We recently started using SF Engage product which is an extension of Pardot into Salesforce that allows us to send one-to-few emails. 

One feature that would help us use the tool more effectively is if we displayed prospect activities with a datestamp. 

I am using completion actions to add prospects to a SF campaign which gives me the date of the activity, which is great, but how can I pull that date and the campaign name, and display them in my Contact List View, where Send Engage Email button lives? I attached a mockup of screen captures here for visual reference. Thank you for any help. 

User-added image

Cem
SteveMo__cSteveMo__c
Hi CEM, unfortunately I do not have any experience working with the Apps or Tools that you're referring to.