function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TilluTillu 

Need a Formulae To Get Most Recent Task Records?

I have a Task record type  "Log  Task" and a Event record type "Event Call"  on Event. (Task , Event belongs to Acivity Object)

I have created 2 fields on contact page , (i.e Annuity Field , Forecare Field)

1 . Annuity Field - this field should need to pull the most recent task record  Date of  "Annuity Task" Record type.(we have 2 other record types on Task).

2. Forecare Field - this field should need to pull the most recent event record Date of  "Event Call" Record type.(we have 2 other record types on Event).

While creating this field Annuity , Forecare   what  formulae should i need to write for this in formulae field criteria..

Fot More Understanding To Get Most Recent Activity Records, i Have written fromulae in formulae field  is    "LastActivityDate"  for a field Last Activity.

like that can any one suggest formulaes for this fields to get Last Task Records of  specific  Record Types. (because we have 2 other record types. )

rbohnrbohn

If I understand what you are trying to do correctly, I don't believe it can be done with standard Salesforce declaritive behavior.

However, there is a very popular AppExchange app called Rollup Helper that can help you do this....   Here is the link.   If you'd like more info please email me and I'll explain how to setup / use the app.

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000009i3UpEAI