function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
nksfnksf 

Formula Report

Hi i need to create a report and need help asap.

I have Application custom object in which i have Staus Picklist Custom field. And the values of this Status Picklist field are   Received, Assigned for review, Initial review completed, etc

Now i need to create a report that how many applications assigned for review with date they were assigned and how many applications moved from assigned for review status to other status

Say eg. 50 applications were assigned today to review and 39 were moved out of this status.

Report should must show that when that certain application was assigned no matter what current status it has

Example:

Assigned for review              Moved out from Assigned for review  (Status Changed)   

10/10/13                50                                                        35

10/15/13               100                                                        75

10/25/13               25                                                           10

Best Answer chosen by nksf
jennigikijennigiki
Hi, you'll have have prepared for this in advance. Your options are 1) set up custom fields to store the previous field value, and the time stamp for when it was changed, and then create a workflow to update those fields upon update; 2) use Track History and run a history report. If you want to be able to view a thread of changes, you'll want Track History (option 2). If you only care about the current and most recently past statuses, option 2 will be easier to report on.