function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sunil_kumarsunil_kumar 

changing lead status of many leads at a time

Hi everyone,

I had selected some leads in vf page and saved them in list in apex class code. when i navigate to other page, i am able to display selected records. Now my requirement is to change status of all selected leads by selecting values from status picklist and when i click on save,the status of all lead should change to selected option in picklist.

When i am using standard save button, i am getting required field missing i.e lastname and company............and when i am using custom save button then it throws exceptions!!!

i am using apex:inputfield in vf page for changing value of status.

So anyone can help me out in this requirement or can suggest how to write custom save method? 

SurekaSureka

Hi,

Are you showing the Last Name and Company of the selected leads in the next page?

Thanks

sunil_kumarsunil_kumar

Hi Sureka,

On 2nd page i am displaying the lead details selected by user in 1st page. it include lead name, Firstname,lastname,company and present status.

SurekaSureka

Hi,

I am not very clear with the problem. If you can provide the code, I can help you.

Thanks

sunil_kumarsunil_kumar

Thanks everyone,

finally i got the solution for my problem. For status picklist value i am taking that with help of selectlist option and then assigning that value to lead status in apex method.

Once again thanks to everyone who give valuable suggestion and share their thought with me.