function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RAJU_DEEPRAJU_DEEP 

System Administrator unable to view its subordinate users record.

Hello,

I am the user with the profile "System Administrator" and I have created a new users under me with the custom profile which have limited access. As per the default salesforce process System Administrator can see any users records but in my case its not happening. I am unable to see my subordinate users records.

Please guide me to resolve this issue its very urgent.

Thanks in advance
Raju.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
RAJU_DEEPRAJU_DEEP

Hi,

I got it by clicking on Go button and after that I came across a new issue that the record created by the System Administrator is also visible to the Subordinate users. So, I just want to restrict the Subordinate user to view the record created by System Administrator, to do this I proceeded in this way...

1. Edit Profile – uncheck the view all Custom Object Permission of the particular object.
  2. Sharing Setting – Select Object – Edit Default Sharing Settings – set the default access of the object to private.

Regards

Raju

All Answers

Pradeep_NavatarPradeep_Navatar

There can be two problems :

- You are seeing a part of the records. Try seeing all the records by pressing Go Button in front of view all.

- You are seeing a view where some filter criteria is specified and due to that all records are not coming,

Hope this helps.

RAJU_DEEPRAJU_DEEP

Hi,

I got it by clicking on Go button and after that I came across a new issue that the record created by the System Administrator is also visible to the Subordinate users. So, I just want to restrict the Subordinate user to view the record created by System Administrator, to do this I proceeded in this way...

1. Edit Profile – uncheck the view all Custom Object Permission of the particular object.
  2. Sharing Setting – Select Object – Edit Default Sharing Settings – set the default access of the object to private.

Regards

Raju

This was selected as the best answer