function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nickname7Nickname7 

Push Upgrades Problem

Hi,

I am trying to apply push upgrades for my managed package.

But when I try to push upgrades by selecting target releases. My all test cases are failing.

For example I have a major release with 1.10. Then I created a fix release for 1.10.1. Everthing is fine till this point.

Then I am going and trying to schedule a new push upgrage.

It is failing with saying:

Insufficient Privileges

System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject etc.

None of these errors happen when i manually upgrade.

What might be the reason? Do I need to set another option?

Thanks...

aalbertaalbert

That query exception is referring to the fact that your test classes are executing a query that returns 0 rows and the code throws an exception. Additionally, you want to make sure your test classes do not depend on any data existing in the destination org. Make sure the test classes create any data that the tests needs.

Nickname7Nickname7

I would have guessed the same but in this case, if I apply the upgrade manually (meaning not using the push feature), all test cases pass. This tells me that test cases are fine but the push service is not running them in the same way as I run them manually. It almost looks like the push service uses a user account that has no privileges in the target org.

A_SmithA_Smith

This is a know bug with push that we are currently working.  Will likely take a couple weeks before it's resolved.