function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jack InsJack Ins 

<apex:actionsupport

Hello, I need some help with the follwing code: I am getting an error when I add the functionality to the second output panel that is shown. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Dwayne
Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
paul-lmipaul-lmi

you need to hit the code button on the post editor (had a "c" on it), and paste the code in that window instead.

All Answers

paul-lmipaul-lmi

you didn't post any code, or the error message...

Jack InsJack Ins
I have tried to add the code to this so I can get the help that I desperately need but everytime that I copy and past it saves as an image that you can not view. Discussion board look strange as it is anyways. Everything in center aligned and very difficult to view or read. Am I doing something wrong?
paul-lmipaul-lmi

you need to hit the code button on the post editor (had a "c" on it), and paste the code in that window instead.

This was selected as the best answer
Jack InsJack Ins
I am not seeing that option. The discussion board page is not loading properly. I do not see that option.
Jack InsJack Ins

Finally been able to use the code function properly.  Personal computer has different browser setting than my work system.

I have commented out the section that I am trying to get to work. 

<apex:column >
                    	<apex:selectRadio style="margin-left:10px;width:250px;"  value="{!usAuto.upCross.Offer_Status__c}">
                            <apex:selectOptions value="{!usAuto.offerPicklist}"/>
                            <apex:actionSupport event="onclick" status="statusChange" rerender="autoPremPanel, autoImg, autoPremiumI, autoPremiumO" >
                            <apex:actionSupport event="oncomplete" rerender="autoPremPanel" /> </apex:actionSupport>
                            <!-- apex:actionSupport event="onclick" status="statusChange" rerender="autoXsellContactDtPanel, autoImg2, autoDescI, autoDescO" > 
                        	<apex:actionSupport event="oncomplete" rerender="autoXsellContactDtPanel" /> </apex:actionSupport-->

</apex:selectRadio> 
                    </apex:column>

<apex:column style="width:95px;">
                        <apex:outputPanel id="autoPremPanel" >
                            <apex:image value="{!$Resource.required}" style="margin-top:2px; margin-right: 2px;" id="autoImg" rendered="{!AND(usAuto.isAccepted,NOT(usAuto.lockPremium))}" />  

<apex:inputfield style="width:70px;" id="autoPremiumI" rendered="{!AND(usAuto.isAccepted,NOT(usAuto.lockPremium))}"  value="{!usAuto.upCross.Coverage_Difference__c}" />
                         <apex:outputfield style="width:70px;" id="autoPremiumO" rendered="{!AND(usAuto.isAccepted,usAuto.lockPremium)}" value="{!usAuto.upCross.Coverage_Difference__c}" />

</apex:outputPanel>

<apex:column style="width:170px;">
                        <apex:outputPanel id="autoXsellContactDtPanel" >         
                        <apex:outputText value="Details: "/>
                        <apex:inputField style="width:100px;" value="{!usAuto.upCross.Details__c}" />

<!-- apex:image value="{!$Resource.required}" style="margin-top:2px; margin-right: 2px;" id="autoImg2" rendered="{!AND(usAuto.isAccepted,NOT(usAuto.lockDetails))}" />  

<apex:inputfield style="width:70px;" id="autoDescI" rendered="{!AND(usAuto.isAccepted,NOT(usAuto.lockDetails))}"  value="{!usAuto.upCross.Details__c}" />
                         <apex:outputfield style="width:70px;" id="autoDescO" rendered="{!AND(usAuto.isAccepted,NOT(usAuto.lockDetails))}" value="{!usAuto.upCross.Details__c}" /-->

</apex:outputPanel>

<apex:column style="width:110px;">
                        <apex:outputText value="{0,date,MM/dd/yyyy}">
                             <apex:param value="{!usAuto.upCross.Last_Offered__c}" />
                        </apex:outputText>

</apex:dataTable>
                </apex:outputpanel></div>