function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DeBoLoDeBoLo 

Exception "Entity is deleted"

Hello,

We have written a apex webservice in Salesforce which will be invoked by the java program. We have scheduled it to run every day at one specific time. This is all about our application.

The problem is that sometimes some records are throwing out exception and the error description is "Entity is deleted". These records are executing successfully when we reprocess them. What could be the reason? Why these records(error) not throwing exceptions in the second run?

Thanks,

blntblnt

DeBoLo wrote:

Hello,

We have written a apex webservice in Salesforce which will be invoked by the java program. We have scheduled it to run every day at one specific time. This is all about our application.

The problem is that sometimes some records are throwing out exception and the error description is "Entity is deleted". These records are executing successfully when we reprocess them. What could be the reason? Why these records(error) not throwing exceptions in the second run?

Thanks,

I am getting the same type of error message. The APEX WS is called from an old S-Control and all the only deletion are in triggers. I tried to filter out all records with IsDeleted=true before doing the delete DML operation but I still get  the error message.

Anyone has any idea of what's going on?

Thanks

Bao-Long