function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alex23Alex23 

In the Lead I created an Object with information

Here is my Challenge In the Lead I created  an Object with information and when Convert it to an Account the object is in the account but the information does not transfer  that's the part I am stuck on. Thank you for helping I am trying to learn from this as well

crop1645crop1645

Not quite sure what your issue is but go to Settings | Customize | Leads | Fields and click the Map Lead Fields button - this controls the mappings of Lead fields to Accounts/Contacts/Opportunities.

You should also review your APEX code (per the APEX developer guide) on how to code a Lead Conversion as it takes two steps.

Alex23Alex23

Good morning , Ok when you look at a lead then scroll down below the "activity history" I created an "object" called History In it contains Information that I add. But when I convert this lead to an account the Object transfers over but the information in it does not. The mapping fields only works for the top half of the lead not an object I created. That's where I got lost . Thanks again for helping.

Alex 

crop1645crop1645

Alex23

SFDC out-of-the-box Lead Conversion takes lead object data and distributes it to Account, Contact, and Opportunity records.  No other records are involved.

You control the fields that are mapped (source-to-target) using Customize | Leads |  Fields

If you also want to copy children objects of Lead to other records, you'll need to write APEX code