function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Greg HGreg H 

Deployment Error: ...Not available for deploy for this organization

While trying to deploy code using Ant I receive the error "...not available for deploy for this organization." So I tried to deploy my code using Eclipse but the Classes I want to deploy are not showing up as being able to deploy. Does anyone know what is causing this problem or how to fix it?

-greg

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Greg HGreg H

This issue is from a Salesforce version mismatch. Production org (destination) is version 19.0 and  Sandbox org (origination) is version 20.0. The issue will resolve itself after the production org is upgraded to Winter '11.

-greg

All Answers

Greg HGreg H

This issue is from a Salesforce version mismatch. Production org (destination) is version 19.0 and  Sandbox org (origination) is version 20.0. The issue will resolve itself after the production org is upgraded to Winter '11.

-greg

This was selected as the best answer
Andrew B. DavisAndrew B. Davis
This can occur if the user doing the deployment does not have the appropriate permissions (at a minimum "API Enabled" and "Modify All Data"), or perhaps if there's a version mis-match between the two orgs you're deploying between.

See http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/100449/deploying-settings-error-not-available-for-deploy-for-this-organisation/104742#104742
Breslyn Jacobus 14Breslyn Jacobus 14
It's four years later, but I just encountered the "Error: Not available for deploy for this organization" while doing a community metadata deployment to a brand new Salesforce org. I resolved this today by enabling the "Enable ExperienceBundle Metadata API" checkbox in the Communities Settings area. In my previous org, this was checked, but this is not enabled by default. I had to manual enable this in the new org prior to deployment.
Johnny LungJohnny Lung
I encountered this error "Not available for deploy for this organization". Solved it. I am using Copado. I found that the destination org had been change to the one I did not have access. I changed back to the one I have access and solved the problem.