function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
scottnelsonsmithscottnelsonsmith 

Not Receiving Apex Exception E-mails (after the first one)

So I started editing one of my classes in my sandbox, saved, went to my visualforce page, and got one of those "An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified." messages. I also received the associated email with the subject "Force.com Sandbox: Developer script exception from..." and it has all the useful debug info I need. So far, so good.

I add some debug code to my original class and try going to my visualforce page again. Got the same exception, no email. Tried again. Same exception, no email. No email means no handy debug info like line numbers and stack trace. I edited my code again, which gave me a new error, and a new delivered email! However, after getting that error on my visualforce page several more times, I didn't get sent that email again.

So it seems that after the first email is sent for a unique error, no further emails are sent for that error. I have been receiving emails fine on both production and sandboxes for some time now, and this behavior is broken on production too. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'd open a case, but I'm getting the "Customer Self-Service Temporarily Unavailable".

b-Forceb-Force

If you want to monitor stack trace and debug info.

setup--> administrative setup---> Monitoring --->Debug Logs 

add logged in user filter ,

you can check stack trace over there

Hope it will help you

Cheers,

Bala