function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
nimbusprojectnimbusproject 

Operation: APEXSOAP, Status: Internal Salesforce.com Error

I can't find any documentation on this result

I'm getting when reviewing what's going on in my Salesforce.com System Log.

An ambiguous: "Interal Salesforce.com Error" is listed as the status of the operation: "APEXSOAP"

Furthermore, when I review the SOAP Response on the other end, I am getting a SOAP Fault message: "No Visualforce context has been established", since SOAP Faults Map to Exceptions -

I'm assuming I have an 'Exception somewhere in my code, except:

As far as I know this issue is only happening on instances of 'na1' (as they have already had the Spring '11 Release Installed)...

Thoughts?

Update: The culperate seems to be a SOQL Query within a 'StandardSetController', the query is a pretty straight forward StandardSetController, similar to the following:

Serialization error at runtime?

transient public ApexPages.StandardSetController con { get; set; } //Serializable
public ApexPages.StandardSetController GetCon() {
if(this.con == null) { this.con = new ApexPages.StandardSetController(Database.getQueryLocator([Select Id, Name, A_Custom_Field__c FROM Campaign ORDER BY Name limit 2000])); // sets the number of records in each page set this.con.setPageSize(200); } return con; }

SayasoniSayasoni

Any luck on how to resolve this.Am experiencing the same problem and am also on instance na1.

Jordan@BracketLabsJordan@BracketLabs
Sayasoni, This was an internal SFDC bug in Spring '11 And was resolved By them sometime ago via a patch they applied internally. If you cannot isolate this error you should contact Salesforce.com support. Jordan