function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
prashantaprashanta 

How to become an expert in Apex?

Hi sir,

I am working on salesforce development from last 2 months,but i am not able to become expert  in apex programming..what is the basic program we should know to become a successfull programmer in Apex..Any books ,or any guidance please?

ted.hustedted.husted

There are a number of resources available through this site. Which ones have you tried so far? Do you have a sense of what is lacking from the existing resources?

hitzhitz

Hi, Prashanta

Follow below link for apex developement.. there are also losts of tutorials are available for apex developement.

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/workbook_vf/workbook_vf.pdf

for more use this

http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Documentation

here you can find all kinds of stuffs...

Hopes this will helps you

Mouse.liuMouse.liu

Hi ,

I am a fresh man in SFDC since November last year. It's about two months.

I think, the best way to improve is following with the project and making notes.

If you need,I can give you some material about the SFDC.

prashantaprashanta

Thanks for your quick reply..sure i need your guide

my email id is pnavadhani@gmail.com  

thanx again

prashantaprashanta

Thank you very much for your quick reply

prashantaprashanta

Thanks for your quick reply.

Kathy Cooper 3Kathy Cooper 3
Hi @Mouse.liu. Can you please provide me salesforce material to my mail id - saitejav002@gmail.com. 
Rituraj Singh 10Rituraj Singh 10
Hi @mouse.liu, could you please share me Apex development material on my email. rituraj.singh2107@gmail.com.
​​​​​
Gary RalstonGary Ralston
Hello Prashanta,

Becoming an expert in Apex, requires dedication and a systematic approach to learning and practice. Here are some steps you can follow to become an expert in Apex:
  1. Familiarize yourself with the Salesforce platform : Before you start learning Apex, it's important to have a basic understanding of the Salesforce platform and its features.
  2. Study the Apex language : Study the Apex language syntax, data types, classes, triggers, and other essential features. There are many resources available online such as the Salesforce developer documentation, Apex code samples, and online courses.
  3. Practice, practice, practice : The best way to learn Apex is by writing code. Start with simple examples and work your way up to more complex projects. You can also participate in online challenges or contribute to open-source projects to gain experience.
  4. Get certified : Salesforce offers several certifications for developers, including the Certified Platform Developer I certification. This will give you a deeper understanding of Apex and the Salesforce platform, and it's also a great way to demonstrate your expertise to potential employers.
  5. Keep learning : The Salesforce platform is constantly evolving, so it's essential to stay up-to-date with the latest features and best practices. Attend Salesforce events, follow industry experts on social media, and participate in online communities to stay current.
To learn about Salesforce expertise, visit at https://arrify.com/hire-salesforce-expert/, This article provides a comprehensive guide on Salesforce expertise, including the qualifications, benefits, and when & how to hire a Salesforce expert.