function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vikiviki 

Saving Document as image from Binary stream.

Hi All,

I am getting binary stream of an image from webservice call.I need to save it to Document (or any other object please suggest), so that i can show it in my page.Please provide me the way to show it in Visualforce page also.

Below is the mentioned Binary Stream for .PNG image.

�PNG

IHDRv�� �	pHYs���+
OiCCPPhotoshop ICC profilexڝSgTS�=���BK���KoR RB���&*!	J�!��Q�EEȠ�����Q,�
��!���������{�kּ������>�����H3Q5��B�������.@�
$p�d!s�#�~<<+"��x��M��0���B�\���t�8K�@z�B�@F���&S�`�cb�P-`'�����{[�!�� e�Dh;��V�EX0fK�9�-0IWfH�����0Q��){`�##x��F�W<�+��*x��<�$9E�[-qWW.(�I+6aa�@.�y�2�4���������x����6��_-��"bb���ϫp@�t~��,/��;�m��%�h^�u��f�@����W�p�~<<E���������J�B[a�W}�g�_�W�l�~<�����$�2]�G�����L�ϒ	�b��G����"�Ib�X*�Qq�D���2�"�B�)�%��d��,�>�5�j>{�-�]c�K'Xt����o��(�h���w��?�G�%�fI�q^D$.Tʳ?�D��*�A��,�����`6�B$��BB
d�r`)��B(�Ͱ*`/�@4�Qh��p.�U�=p�a��(��	A�a!ڈb�X#����!�H�$ ɈQ"K�5H1R�T UH�=r9�\F��;�2��G1���Q=��C��7�F��dt1�����r�=�6��Ыhڏ>C�0��3�l0.��B�8,	�c˱"����V����cϱw�E�	6wB aAHXLXN�H� $4�	7	�Q�'"��K�&���b21�XH,#��/{�C�7$�C2'��I��T��F�nR#�,��4H#���dk�9�, +ȅ����3��!�[
�b@q��S�(R�jJ��4�e�2AU��Rݨ�T5�ZB���R�Q��4u�9̓IK�����hh�i��t�ݕN��W���G���w
Pradeep_NavatarPradeep_Navatar

First you need to convert it in Blob type then insert in document. Suppose you are getting binary stream in variable named myPic :

Blob theBody=Blob.valueOf(myPic);

Document d=new Document();

d.folderId=’….’;                    // give the folderId in which you want to upload your data

d.body=theBody;

d.name=’testname’;

insert d;

For displaying data in page define the property in controller,

url='/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=’+d.id;

and show in page using this property.