function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tin013Tin013 

Lead Lifetime Report - CONVERTEDOPPORTUNITYID

Hi all,

Hope you are all well.

To make the Lead Lifetime Report to work properly CONVERTEDOPPORTUNITYID values need to be updated at the time of Lead to Account conversion process by creating an opportunity.

If we decide to create an opportunity for a particular account later on, that particular opportunity information wouldn't come up on the Lead Lifetime report.

I tried dataloader but CONVERTEDOPPORTUNITYID value isn't  available in the data loader.

I am just wondering if there is a way to upsert the opportunity id into the CONVERTEDOPPORTUNITYID field of a relevant Lead record so that Lead Lifetime report works well for us.

Any suggestions would be muchly appreciated.

Thanks

forecast_is_cloudyforecast_is_cloudy

Once a Lead is converted, it in effect becomes a 'ready-only' record. You therefore cannot update any field on a converted Lead record (including the 'CONVERTEDOPPORTUNITYID' field). Sorry :(

Tin013Tin013

Thanks for your reply.

That would mean Salesforce buit in Lifetime Lead report is no use to us. But we do really need to see similar information where we need to see a creation of a lead to creation of an opportunity.

I was hoping that with a custom button I would be able to update the CONVERTEDOPPORTUNITYID field of the converted lead from an opportunity page layout with the relevant Opportunity ID.

forecast_is_cloudyforecast_is_cloudy

How about doing the reverse? i.e add a new custom lookup field on Opportunity that points to the Lead object (say 'Originating Lead'). Then add a custom button on Opportunity that updates that field with the appropriate Lead record.