function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Apex Code DevelopmentApex Code Development 

Only the users who logged in to SF instance today shold be shown in User Lookup

Hi folks!!

Out of 25 users in the organization, only 5 users have logged in to the SF instance today.So,when I logged in to the instance and clicked on a user lookup then, only those 5 users should be shown.That is, only the recently logged in users should be visible when we click on user lookup field.

Kindly suggest whether this is possible or not and if possible,how this can be done.

Thanks in advance!

regards,

Jagadeesh K.

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

This is a default behavior of salesforce, like if I have visited 5 accounts recently and when I click on lookup of account then only those 5 accounts will be visible by default. This is not documented anywhere, so I am hoping same will be applying in case of User.

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

Shashikant SharmaShashikant Sharma
Hi,

LastLoginDate on User object is only searchable using SOQL or SOSL, but do not appear in filter lookup or any formula field. I checked every thing from lookup field filter  to adding a formula field on User object to track LastLoginDate. But there is no direct and full proof solution to this problem. Recent items will show you most recent among all but they will not asure you about last login date.

Hi, LastLoginDate on User object is only searchable using SOQL or SOSL, but do not appear in filter lookup or any formula field. I checked every thing from lookup field filter  to adding a formula field on User object to track LastLoginDate. But there is no direct and full proof solution to this problem. Recent items will show you most recent among all but they will not asure you about last login date.