function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ChowChow 

Checkbox

Hi,

I have requirement, like there are a

List of Accounts,

List of Contacts,

List of Opportunities

In my requiremnt, i got the output of displaying List of associated Accounts for a particular Opportunity.

but, in this list of Accounts when i click on particular account(Check the checkbox) it needs to show list of its associated contacts.

Can any one help?

Thanks.

super developersuper developer

Is this requirement in vf pages.

There you can pass parameters/check box  when click on account then write function to display contacts under that account.

Pradeep_NavatarPradeep_Navatar

In a visual force page bind the checkbox with actionfunction.

Below is the sample code to get all contacts on the click of associted account name.

<apex:outputPanel>

<apex:pageBlock mode="edit">

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Account}" var="a" cellpadding="21" border="5">

<apex:column >

<a href="#">{!a.name}</a>

</apex:column>

</apex:pageBlockTable>

</apex:pageBlock>

<apex:outputPanel>

<apex:pageBlock >

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!propAllContacts}" var="c" >

<apex:column value="{!c.name}"/>

<apex:column value="{!c.email}"/>

<apex:column value="{!c.title}"/>

</apex:pageBlockTable>

</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:outputPanel>

</apex:outputPanel>

<apex:actionFunction action="{!GetAllContacts}" reRender="opnlCont">

<apex:param assignTo="{!propcontactid}" value="" />

</apex:actionFunction>

ChowChow

Thank You....

I'll try it out for my requirement.