function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Santro652Santro652 

Salesforce to Oracle integration

Hi,

I am supposed to integrate salesforce with Oracle and i have no idea how this can be done, but reading through blogs i was able to figure out certain things, This is what i have thought about and i am doing presently. i am pushing in data from salesforce to SQL tables using a middleware called Apatar, this is wworking fine but later on i dont know how to get the data in Oracle application does any one know this who can help me out? or writing API's is only the method can any one help me out.  Any freelancer or on paid basis:

This is what is supposed to go into Oracle when the order is closed:

The following data should be pushed in from Salesforce to Oracle:

When the user changes an opportunity to “Order Won” the following details should be pushed in a sequential manner from Salesforce to Oracle:

1)      The Oracle system should check if the particular customer is present in Oracle or else create a new customer.

2)      The Oracle system should check if the particular contact is present in Oracle or else create a new one.

3)      The Quote/Opportunity details from salesforce (Information required in Oracle to process the Sales Order). Example: Branch, SalesOrder Number, Segment, Customer Profile, P.O Number Etc.

4)      The related line items (Products) with their respective basic price and tax structure.

5)      Post sending if there are any changes in the related Quote/Line Item then the same should be appended in Oracle system

Oracle To Salesforce:

Once the order is processed then the invoice number and date should be pushed from Oracle to salesforce.

Appreciate your help.

Pat McQueenPat McQueen

Are you integrating to Oracle EBS?  If so there are many tools which have connectors to Salesforce.com and EBS.  For Example Informatica or Cast Iron are two big ones.  Otherwise you can continue to home build this sort of Integration.  Take a look at the Salesforce.com DataLoader for a scriptable tool to load data.

VivianVivian

Hi,

There is a webinar tomorrow 10/18 at 9 am PST that explains how Informatica Cloud  easily integrates Oracle EBS and Salesforce and we will have one of our customers, RAE Systems, talk about their Oracle EBS R12 implementation.

Register here: http://info.informaticacloud.com/forms/Webinar_Oracle-Rae10082011

Thanks,

Vivian

John s.John s.
Hello Folks 

We are also Planning to integrate some minor Data from our  Oracle Database to Salesforce like a   some Fields like Liquidity, Quotation Numbers and so so on .. so not many Informations to integrate. And the Data don have to be in realtime ... maybe an update once in 5 hours or sth. like that is enough.  

Is the apex Loader the best Tool for it, if we would build up without third party power  like Informatica or other expensive Tools or Services  ?

best regards john s. 

Ravi TripathiRavi Tripathi
Webinar : Oracle EBS - Salesforce.com Integration
Want to integrate oracle E-Business Suite and Salesfore.com without spending 100K or more $?

No Worries, we are here.

Our team built an Oracle API based web service integration between oracle E-Business Suite (11i/R12) and Salesforce.comusing oracle’s API means “No Third party tool, middleware or license required”.
Please join our free Webinar on Aug 26th at 3PM EST and learn more about  “Oracle EBS -Salesforce.com Integration”

When: Aug 26th at 3PM EST
Reserve your Webinar seat now by clicking on the link Webinar Registration (https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1089969334669880834)

For more information, please contact us at info@optiosys.com 
OptioSys Technologies, LLC.
www.optiosys.com
blog.optiosys.com
harsha naik 8harsha naik 8
Hi Ravi,

i need more details for Oracle EBS - Salesforce.com Integration and Salesforce.com -Oracle EBS Integration,  How to connect integartion  both, could you get sample code and some webinar link on  this is my mailid :harshasfdc2806@gmail.com
i hope coulde you help me ?
Thanks,
Harsha Naik.
Ravi TripathiRavi Tripathi
Hi Harsha, I have built oracle api based oracle -salesforce integration and implemented at 3 clients location. It's very simple using soap call. It is almost real time sync from/to oracle-SFDC. Just go to my blog.optiosys.com and find info. Also, I gave presentation at NEOAUG and you will find ppt file too. Let me know if you need more info. Thanks Ravi Tripathi
Osvald MarkusOsvald Markus
Hi Santro,

To set up the integration between Salesforce and Oracle take a look at Skyvia (https://skyvia.com/data-integration/integrate-salesforce-oracle). It`s cloud-based solution for no-coding integration with broad mapping and flexible scheduling features.

SAURABH RASTOGI 13SAURABH RASTOGI 13

Hi Santro652,

I can help you with full of business solution, I completed a similar kind of integration for one of my clients so, If still, you have this requirement please let me know on saurabhrastogi003@gmail.com.  

Thanks 

Mike miller 442Mike miller 442
Hi all,

Has any one explored with ssogen ?
what do you think for it's solutions ?
https://www.ssogen.com/oracle-jde-sso/

Thanks
- Mike.

snehapriya ksnehapriya k
Hi SAURABH RASTOGI 13,
Even we have the similar requirement where we need to send data from SFDC to Oracle which should be real time i.e when data insert/updated in SFDC object, it should hit oracle and perform the same operations in ORacle.
Could you please help me on this.

Thanks

MC34MC34
Did you guys figure it out.